Hackers hack information or passwords in many ways not only in online but also in the offline mode. So to Hack Password Using USB Drive HACKAGON derived a small trick for stealing information or passwords from your Friend’s/Victim’s computer using USB Drive.
Windows have the capability to store most of the passwords which are used on a daily basis by internet users, including instant messenger passwords such as MSN, Yahoo, AOL, Windows messenger etc. Along with these, Windows also stores passwords of Wireless Keys, Outlook Express, SMTP, POP, FTP accounts and auto-complete passwords of many browsers like IE, Chrome and Firefox.
There are many tools for recovering these passwords from their stored locations. Using these tools and a USB drive you can create your own rootkit to hack password from your friends/college computer.
Steps to Hack Password Using USB Drive
- Download our file by just clicking on “ “.
- Extract the file you downloaded.
- Copy all the extracted files to your USB Drive.
- Remove and Re-Insert your USB Drive.
- If your PC autoruns the USB Drive then click on the option “Perform a Virus Scan” but in case if it doesn’t go to autorun mode because of your PC settings, then just go to My Computer –> Open your USB Drive and manually click on “HACKAGON.bat” file.
- Now it will go in action and performs the task.
- At the execution time if you find any popups then just hit on YES.
- You are done with all the process.
- Now, you’ll get some text files generated in your USB Drive, if you open them you will see usernames and passwords waiting for you.
This trick will work only if Victim stores his password in windows or if he opted for remembering the passwords.
Note: – This guide is only for knowledge purpose and shouldn’t be used for any illegal activities as we are not responsible for anything happens with this.
Hope you like this article. So, don’t forget to share it with your friends and also feel free to drop a comment below if you still face any kind of problem.